2014年12月3日水曜日

09.Japanese Popular Culture

I have mainly introduced topics they have long history and related to tradition of Japan ever. But today, I’m about to share modern and current Japanese culture “Pop culture,” which includes Manga, Anime, fashion, J-POP music etc…

As a Japanese teen girl, I sometimes guess it’s interesting that our daily customs or things we take for granted is introduced as pop culture. Also, I’m happy to hear Japanese Manga or Anime are very popular overseas nevertheless I seldom touch them XD. I’m sure that many of you have far more knowledge about them than I.  In this post, I pick up some major Japanese pop cultures and some of them which we, especially Japanese teens, experience in daily life.


Manga
I was surprised at so many Japanese Manga was sold when I went to a bookstore in Taiwan for the first time.

      
 




Anime

It seems that my friends whom I met in Taiwan watch more Japanese Anime than my Japanese friends. 
Do you know these?

 
 


Here is an event and if you like Japanese Manga or Anime, you can vote for your favorite works! 
Also you can find some works you know in the lists.

Bento(冷便當)
Japanese high school students usually take a Bento to their school as a lunch. 
There are many kinds of lunch box for Bento.





Purikura
When we go out with friends in holidays, we take the Purikura in game center and enjoy it. It is like a photo, but we can change size of eye, tone of skin, color of hair and make our looks more beautiful or cuter than actual. Furthermore we decorate it with stamps and letters. 
These are Purikura I actually took.










Japanese popular culture is funny:)  Let’s enjoy it!


References

(296words)


7 件のコメント:

  1. Bento looks so cute xddd I really hoped my mom could prepared such this cute lunch for me when I was a kid,but she never did that xdd I feel so lovely fulled of my mind everytime I see the pictures of Bento!!

    返信削除
  2. I love Japanese manga and anime so much.It is a important part in my childhood. Til now, I still expect the new series of "one piece" every week.

    返信削除
  3. That bento is too adorable to eat~(≧▽≦)/~
    Purikura seems quite amazing~~~I'd like to take one with my best friends next time I go to JAPAN~~~
    What's more, LOVE Japanese Manga & Anime FOREVER!!!!!!

    返信削除
  4. In my senior high school, anime plays an important role. Also, this was the first time I contact Japanese culture. Some festivals in Japan ,and also bento are learned from it. That was a really unforgettable experience in my life.

    返信削除
  5. I think Japanese culture is cool~
    Many manga and anime you post I've read or watched it~

    返信削除
  6. Wow, the pictures are really cool!

    返信削除
  7. Having the scored in India discharges that fabricate from captains likewise arranges it in the crisiss of lecturers who drive altogether inquiry American idioms or cultural materials.
    japanese pop culture

    返信削除