2014年10月1日水曜日

01.Festival~Matsuri~

Introduction
I pick some of Japanese culture and introduce them in this blog. Although there are many articles about Japanese culture,I introduce them from the perspective of a Japanese teen girl. I hope we will be able to understand it more than ever before. Please feel free to give me your thoughts and opinions:)


"Matsuri" is the traditional festival in Japan.Time that is done, the content is very different to the local and regional basis. Many of them are affected by the customs of the  folk beliefs, Buddhism and Taoism. Today, they are held at "Shinto shrine(神社)" and "temple(お寺)" .Their significant and purpose is "Rich harvest", "Peaceful","Thanks giving"etc...

They have a lot of food cart like this↓


The festival at the shrine has "Mikoshi(神輿)", a special carriage for the gods, in general. 
Also, there is a  spectacle to the festival each.





There are many festivals in Japan, but the three major ones are Gion(Kyoto), Tenjin(Osaka) and Kanda(Tokyo), these are called as Japanese three major festivals. 

This is the photo of Kanda festival.In the climax at this,100 Mikoshi fill the town.
It is interesting to see Mikoshi move in urban modern.



Finally,let's have a look on the video!





reference
http://www.alc.co.jp/eng/hontsu/kihon/21.html
http://english.cheerup.jp/article/790

5 件のコメント:

  1. I'd love to visit Japan one day! It seems to be so beautiful and fun. Can't wait to know more info about Japan!!

    返信削除
  2. yeah ~~ Japan ~~
    I have been wait for you for a long time !!!
    The temples in the Osaka are really attractive , like Osakajo~
    I can't wait for a week ....my god

    返信削除
  3. Sorry I don't finish it fort he film clip is too long(only watch for 15min) T_T I love Japan things like ”よさこい”and the songs of "美空ひばり”(is it weird for me like old things?)

    返信削除
  4. Wow!! The night view is extremely beautiful.
    It is a very special traditional event to have a march in the busy urban area.

    返信削除
  5. I like to listen to Japanese songs, but I know little about my its culture.I hope I can learn a lot from your blog.
    Magnificent fireworks!

    返信削除